Working as part of a team the Template Developer designs and develops electronic form templates; projects range from medium to long term engagements requiring varied interpersonal and technical skills. This position is ideally suited for highly responsible new entrants to the workforce and individuals returning to the workforce.
Training will be provided.
• Perform layout and placement of electronic form templates with written requirements
• Submit templates in a timely manner for review and testing
• Assist the team with troubleshooting to ensure templates meet the high quality standard
• Strong preparation and learning skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to meet tight deadlines while ensuring a high quality of work
• Critical thinking skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Fluency in Microsoft’s suite of products
• Experience with Adobe Designer, Photoshop and InDesign would be an asset
Please submit your resume in confidence to HR@4point.com.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
*Four Point Solutions Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.