4Point is proud to oﬀer a Technical Support Internship program, consisting of 2 paid positions of 6 month duration. We encourage all recent college or university graduates to apply. You will gain experience related to your field of study, make professional contacts through networking, and gain hands-on experience to highlight on your resume. Working with the Support Team, the Technical Support Intern will provide front-line technical support to our customer base, building technical capabilities with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) technology. During the 6 month term, the intern may also be exposed to duties in other parts of the organization.
• Triage incoming support issues, investigate solutions or escalate according to agreed service levels
• Track issues until resolution according to agreed service levels
• Collaborate with colleagues and vendors to achieve issue resolution
• Maintain close and frequent communication with customers
• Maintain appropriate level of product knowledge through continuing education, reading or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
• Must be a recent graduate from an approved or legally authorized college or university with a degree, post-diploma (graduate) certificate or a diploma within the last 2 years (Proof of your educational credentials will be required during the recruitment process)
• Knowledge of Java, SQL, Operating Systems and Web Application Servers
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• English essential, French would be considered an asset
• Strong decision-making skills
• Desire to learn about new and existing technologies
• Superior customer service skills
• Strong initiative, attention to detail, sense of urgency, work ethic and follow-through skills
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple priorities to completion
• High level of flexibility, reliability, dependability, and availability to be on-call
Please submit your resume in confidence to HR@4point.com.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
*Four Point Solutions Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.