Our company specializes in enterprise solutions around document management, mobile forms, workflows and workspaces, and online web portals. We are seeking a team-oriented Systems Analyst for our Professional Services team. The successful candidate has a track record of demonstrating business and technical acumen in developing strong customer relationships during the planning, execution and maintenance of short to medium term technical projects. The successful candidate will work as part of a project team to liaise with clients and develop a wide range of Adobe AEM client specific applications.
• Deliver analysis along with technical guidance and services during project execution using professional concepts to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
• Technical responsibilities include problem identification, requirements definition, system architecture definition, software specification and / or design, custom development, installation, implementation, testing, client training, documentation, and solution deployment for clients across North America
• Non-technical responsibilities include project cost estimating and proposal generation.
• Business travel up to 10%.
• College diploma or University degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
• At least 3 years’ experience in a client-facing IT role
• Experience with Adobe LiveCycle, AEM, CQ, CRX an asset
• Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years of like experience
• Understanding of Client-Server concepts
• Knowledge of web technologies: Web Services, SOAP, REST, HTML5, XML, XSLT, XSD
• Knowledge of OSGi, FELIX, JCR, CMS development experience, Maven, Apache Sling, Lucene, Tomcat/JBoss an asset.
• Experience performing business analysis an asset
• Ottawa based.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to work closely with internal and external stakeholders at all levels, including technical documentation skills
• Ability to exercise judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
• A balance of creative and analytical skills to deal with people and technology
• Excellent questioning and listening skills to understand the customers’ needs and expectations; presentation skills to explain solutions in non-technical terms as needed
• Strong technical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work within tight timeframes.
• Self-motivated, ability to work well independently.
You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where you can adjust to changing priorities. You have strong troubleshooting and analytical skills to determine the root cause of issues and identify valid solutions. You love to learn new technologies and enjoy a positive and supportive learning environment. You are focused and detail oriented but you know when to seek help from others. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills to detail problems in both technical and business terms.
You know how to adjust your communication approach based on the message and audience you are delivering to. You are accessible, approachable and involved in your work environment. You are a self-learner and like to be challenged technically.
Please submit your resume in confidence to HR@4point.com.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
*Four Point Solutions Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.