Our company specializes in enterprise solutions around document management, mobile forms, workflows and workspaces, and online web portals. We are seeking a team-oriented Technical Support Specialist for our Customer Support team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing technical support services on a wide range of Adobe server technologies servicing mission-critical, e-business solutions.
• Providing first-line support to customers and partners.
• Handling phone and web incidents
• Customer and case documentation in our CRM
• Troubleshooting and isolating technical issues Finding resolution and workarounds
• Escalating potential product bugs and testing their fixes.
• Reproducing client environments and problems
• Potential to go onsite to assist with resolution of issues related to system integration, performance optimization, security and product upgrade.
• Ensure SLAs are met and service expectations are proactively managed
• Identify new business opportunities across existing and new clients.
• Assist with client discussions and engagements when required.
• Responsible for overall Client Satisfaction and assist with annual Client Surveys to track and manage success.
• Very strong English verbal and writing skills required
• Technical knowledge of UNIX (AIX, LINUX, HP-UX, OS/400);
• Technical knowledge of Networking (TCP/IP, various Network);
• Technical knowledge of J2EE application servers (Websphere, JBOSS, Web Logic);
• Technical knowledge of JSP's, Servlets, Java Script, Java, .NET, XSLT and XML schemas
• Technical knowledge of VMWare (building, configuring, copying VM’s)
• Individual contributor
• Expertise in providing customer service technical support
• Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Equivalent.
• Minimum 1-3 years of like experience – new grads also welcome to apply
• Experience in Servlet and JSP development an asset.
• Knowledge of OSGi, FELIX, JCR, CMS development experience, Maven, Apache Sling, Lucene, Tomcat/JBoss an asset.
• Ottawa based.
Knowledge and Skills:
You have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where you can adjust to changing priorities. You have strong troubleshooting and analytical skills to determine the root cause of issues and identify valid solutions. You love to learn new technologies and enjoy a positive and supportive learning environment. You are focused and detail oriented but you know when to seek help from others. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills to detail problems in both technical and business terms.
You know how to adjust your communication approach based on the message and audience you are delivering to. You are accessible, approachable and involved in your work environment. You are a self-learner and like to be challenged technically.
You are driven by challenges and thrive on testing solutions, resolving technical issues; building technical environments, communicating with customers (both verbally and in writing), and setting and managing customer expectations.
Please submit your resume in confidence to HR@4point.com.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
*Four Point Solutions Ltd. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.